Head of Investment Management
The Head of Investment is mainly Responsible for the oversight of the department and the sourcing of all new real estate investments maximizing profitability for the company and its investors. He will research, evaluate and analyse options and information that will lead to optimal decision-making for real estate acquisitions & development. The incumbent will also oversee construction, renovation, property management and maintenance of the real estate portfolio of the company.
In this context, the Head of Investment will mainly handle:
- The sourcing and development of manage to core, core+, value ad or even opportunistic real estate deals, the receiving and evaluating of offers and the selection of promising offers that will provide stable, long-term growth and profitability;
- The evaluation and assessment of potential real estate acquisitions, divestitures and development and re-development considering profitability for the company and its investors;
- Handling the signing, closing & post-closing activities, notably by overseeing and coordinating the underwriting and due diligence of each transaction to include financial modelling; market surveys; tenant credit analysis; broker interviews; interaction with property management personnel, tenants, and local government officials; and order, coordinate, and analyse third-party due diligence reports.
- Creating and managing processes for real estate portfolio’s statistics/data, forecasting, budgeting and reporting;
- Providing recommendations to strategically enhance the property portfolio and to mitigate risk;
- Participating in organising and conducting handover to Asset Management;
- Providing executive management with advice on the implications of real estate activities;
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of real estate trends and forecasts;
- Representing the company and ensuring proper networking.