Head of Finance H/F
Purpose of the role is to lead, steer and support financial reporting and analysis that protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. By providing controlling task, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our businesses.
- Support and educate the business with setting up and maintaining the financial structures to follow-up cost and performance and support decision making in line with group frameworks.
- Works closely together with the local team to create insight in costs and performance and support business steering and decision making. Perform variance analysis, reviewing and challenging reported actuals and forecasts including commentary.
- Coordinate the budget, forecast and cost follow up including preparation of management reporting, board material and group reporting
- Cash-flow planning and external financing for both SPVs/projects and totality.
- Work closely with local management in securing financing, both internally and externally. Involve, including involve Group Finance when applicable. Negotiating and being point of contact for the lending banks, including the participation in the loan negotiations, reviewing of the agreements. etc.
- Review and secure revenue recognition, provisions, etc (IFRS)
- Support an efficient and effective cost recharging process (calculation, recharging, agreements etc), when required.
- Work closely together with the local and/or centralised Accounting & Reporting Operations to ensure relevant, complete, accurate and timely Accounting and Financial and Management reporting based on standard global frameworks and local legal requirements and maintaining effective internal controls, including questions regarding TAX and VAT
- Be responsible for the audit processes and being the point of contact between the company, auditors, accounting firm and group finance.
- Works with the Group framework teams and functional leadership to minimise deviations from standard global frameworks for business needs and compliance reasons and secures effective ways of working. Contributes to global projects to develop financial operations and reporting.
- Support the organisation with insight in financial performance, position and liquidity and support investment decisions and financial planning.
- Secure cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach for the finance activities, from business proposals to execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the real estate business and specifically construction projects
- Good knowledge of the measurement, processing and communication of financial information regarding economic entities, which aims to document the organizations’ resource management.
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for France.
- Good knowledge of creating investment structures / SPV’s etc.
- Good knowledge of how to assess, analyse and mitigate risks in a business environment.
- Good knowledge of how to plan, measure financial records in compliance with internal and external regulations and ensuring value for money in reaching business objectives and long-term profitable growth.
- Advanced knowledge of how to create and implement change initiatives.
- Good knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools; and how to integrate them.
- Advanced knowledge of negotiating and arranging external financing
- Business Partnering: Strategic, tactical and operational business partner, with strong analytical skills, translate business needs into financial consequences and solutions.
- Applying industry insight: Applies knowledge of industry best practice.
- Communication: Strong communicator with capacity to communicate financials and create energy and commitment within the organisation.
- Change oriented: to able to handle a constantly changing environment with many different stake holders and demands.
Key previous experiences and proven skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field
- Professionally qualified accountant or local equivalent with strong knowledge of Gaap.
- >5-7 years with increased responsibility in accounting or finance related field.
- Experience in larger international structure.
- Strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and multi task.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
|NC||Directeur du Financement Immobilier (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Commercial et Relations Investisseurs – Société Gestion (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Relations Investisseurs Retail – Société de Gestion Immobilière (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Relations Investisseurs Institutionnels – Société de Gestion Immobilière (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur des Opérations Tertiaires (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur du Développement – Services Immobilier Tertiaire et Coworking (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Commercial et Relation Investisseurs – Société de gestion||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Administratif et Financier (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur de Programmes Immobilier Tertiaire (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur du Property Management Grand Ensemble Tertiaire (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|