Sales Director and General Manager France (H/F)
Our Client :
Our client is an office furniture group founded in the 90’s. The group is the European leader in complete furnishing solutions for work and public spaces. It has over 15 production sites in different countries, international distribution is carried out by subsidiaries in 16 countries in Europe and the Middle East, with a turnover of roughly €500 million. Today, our client designs new workspaces, conference centres, cinemas, stadiums, music halls, sports halls and multifunctional venues with prestigious references.
In France, the company has been present for about twenty years through a distribution subsidiary but takes a real turn in 2019 with external growth. The Head of France has been in charge of the restructuring of the French subsidiary since the takeover, providing support to the buyers for two years: sale of the production factories, except for one which is retained for the assembling of seats, merger of the historical company and the remaining teams. The new entity has a staff of nearly 90 people and achieved a turnover of €25 million in the turmoil of 2020, strongly affected by the restructuring and the economic situation.
The group is fully integrated, i.e. most of the production, all support functions and management are carried out from the home country. The French subsidiary therefore only has a small production team (25 people), 5 people to handle logistics, 5 people to support the corporate functions, 20 people to ensure quality customer service and, above all, 25 people for the sales department.
The company is now looking for a General Manager and Sales Director for the French subsidiary. The stakes are high: after the merger of the two entities, it is needed to restore the teams ‘confidence, federating them around a project, redeploying the sales teams, and regaining a strong position in France, in a word making a new start. The objective is to integrate a Sales Director, who will also be responsible for holding the social mandate (needed for French regulations’ purpose) and who can quickly evolve as General Manager, once the commercial rebound is assured.
Job Description :
The Sales Director France is responsible for the redeployment of our client in France. With a team of 20 sales representatives, which he aims to federate, revitalise and motivate, his objective is to generate for a turnover of €40 million by 2021. The group’s highly integrated matrix organisation and the help of two Directors will enable him to fully devote himself to the development of the structure.
His main tasks would therefore be:
- To create, develop, andfollow, a pipeline of prospects and key accounts.
- To implement the commercial strategy in France.
- To set up the business plan he will have helped to draft and the means to achieve the targeted objectives.
- indirectly manage the French team and act as legal representative for the company.
- Represent the Group in France.
- Ensure regular reporting to the Group.
This description describes the main responsibilities; it is not exhaustive.
Desired profile :
- The candidate holds a higher education degree (TOP10 Business School in France with MBA) and benefits from a 10 to 20 years experience as confirmed position of Sales Director in a B2B International organization within a Group organization.
- Strong Sales & business development experience.
- Confirmed manager with proven managerial skills.
- Competences & interest in financial, HR and Legal aspects.
- Perfect mastership of English language and IT tools.
- Being success full in a turnaround business development in a highly competitive market.
- Interested in having the chance to have access to a General Manager position, being directly in charge of Sales.
- Smart and agile.
- Positive and charismatic.
- Convincing and capable of making decisions.
- Open-minded and able to easily fit in a group transversal organization.
- Organized and pragmatic.
|NC||Directeur du Développement Foncier||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Responsable Financement – Transition énergétique F/H||Paris (75008)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Investment officer – Mobilité électrique F/H||Paris (75008)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Responsable de projets – PPP, Infrastructure, Transition énergétique, Immobilier (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Sales Manager and Business Developer (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur du Property Management (h/f)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Back et Middle Office (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur Société d’Agencement (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Directeur du Financement Immobilier (H/F)||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|
|NC||Head of Finance H/F||Paris (75)||Voir le détail de l'offre|